Blog & Marketing Assistant
Join the Wren & James team!
Hi, I’m Kiley! Wren and James is my online children’s apparel company. I’ve worked extremely hard for the past three years to build it to the exciting point where it is today and now I need your help to take it to 11! I need someone to help manage most of my social media accounts to keep customers engaged and continue to find new ones. Of course, the right person will eventually take on more workload as the company continues to grow. I think the opportunity is an exciting one - but I may be a little biased.
- Develop and maintain the Wren and James blog. Research and write articles in a conversational style, which engages readers.
- Use appropriate tools to provide reports (ie Google analytics).
- Use online and offline social networking techniques for collaboration with other online partners.
- Promote my brand objectives with each blog article/social post.
Social Networking Skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a diverse community.
- Enhance the online presence of Wren and James through creative social strategy
- Act as ambassador and liaison for company with the Internet community
In short, I just need someone awesome who loves my brand and wants to be a part of the incredible growth we’re experiencing.
The position will be part-time, pay DOE. Email email@example.com with "Blog and Marketing Assistant Position" as the subject to apply.